Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christopher Moonlight Resigns From Live Forever: The Ray Bradbury Odyssey

I am sad to announce that due to creative differences, that I Christopher "Moonlight" Cooksey (artist, production designer, and visual effects artist) am parting ways in all of my creative capacities with Live Forever: The Ray Bradbury Odyssey, and will no longer be actively involved in the project. I would like to wish Michael O'Kelly and the rest of the producers on this project well, and hope that the next chapters in the completion of this documentary are as enjoyable and fruitful to them, as they are worthy of the name Ray Bradbury. I thank each and every person involved in this project for the opportunity and honor of being a part of it for so long. Ray Bradbury will always be one of my heroes, and it is my hope that his legacy shines as brightly as possible for as long as human beings draw breath in the universe. God bless you all, and may you live forever.


Poster art by Christopher Moonlight


No comments:

Post a Comment